Join the PTA
Greetings Stanley Elementary family! The Stanley Elementary Parent Teacher Association cordially invites you to join our thriving organization. Here's the bottom line: As parents, you belong in the PTA. Of course you love your children and you want them to succeed. Joining the PTA is one of the best ways to get involved and to make sure that your child or children can thrive as students. In fact, anyone who knows a student or loves a Stanley Elementary student should join the PTA. As a PTA member, you can actively share your interest in issues that affect all students at Stanley Elementary. Becoming a PTA member is not expensive or difficult. In fact, you can join the PTA for only pennies a day.
Here are just a few reasons to become a PTA member:
- Connections: PTA members are integrally involved in all of the big and small school events and activities. You'll always be informed about what's happening at Stanley Elementary.
- Resources: PTA members have access to many different programs for both students and families.
- Networking: Getting involved in PTA activities and functions is an excellent way to meet other parents and teachers. Networking gives you the opportunity to ask questions, discuss issues, and build rapport.
- Learn/Use Skills: Learn new skills or use ones you already have to serve the school and your community.
- Make Changes: Share your ideas for improvements and changes at the school. Being a part of the solution feels good!
- Be a Role Model: Show your child or children that you value education.
- Support the PTA: A portion of your membership fee will support both state and national PTA programs.
- More Benefits: PTA members receive a copy of the Stanley Elementary directory, which contains useful details such as staff contact information, school dates, and more. You'll also be added to the monthly newsletter recipient list, and you'll get a membership card that gives you access to school discounts and offers from local businesses.
Stanley Elementary Parent Teacher Association membership is $10 per school year per member. With paid membership, each member receives one membership card and one printed school directory. Contact Treasurer Penelope Stricker for more membership information.